While Jonathan Steele has never been rich, the Jonathan Steele Philanthropy speaks to his love of giving. Jonathan has from an early age, given of himself to help others.
Through the years, he has given up to 90 hours a month as a volunteer in addition to producing his art work, his nursing career and being a devoted husband. He has worked in Hurricane Hugo relief in Antigua and trained doctors in Columbia, Mexico and Cost Rica.
He now provides health coaching to train others how to get and maintain their best health. For those who cannot afford healthcare, he provides coaching at no cost.
One of his current philanthropies is working for WaterCures.org. He is the executive director of Water Cures and is helping promote this health improving technique. The Water Cures involves simply replacing table sale with unprocessed or raw salt and drinking the amount of water we need for our body size. The benefits to most are dramatic.
It is nothing more than an oral version of a saline IV you would get in the hospital.
Some of the initiatives the Water Cures are currently working on include:
- Research study on the cure for leg cramps.
- Research on a cure for PTSD.
- Improving Athletic Performance with the Water Cures.
- Research and patent a device that changes the molecular size of water. While there are those who say it is impossible, the research on his device is rather remarkable. The water produced actually increases the immunity of mammals who drink the water.
- In the course of his work as a nurse, he has possibly discovered a visible sign of dehydration present in those older than 55 years of age. The concept has been shared with only a few doctors and they all agree, if true, it will be an incredible health discovery. This is awaiting coming up with the funds for and the help to create a web based clinical trial.
Discover more about the Water Cures at WaterCures.org
He also devotes considerable time to his religious beliefs as a minister. For over 27 years he devoted 80 or more hours a month to his ministerial work.
In the 1970's, Contemporary Magazine for the Denver Post, doing an article on Jonathan, described him in the title of the article as a Philanthropist Artist with a Philosophy.
Other than maturing in his artistic abilities, he is the same person and holds to the same philosophy: Always give more than you take.
You can support his work with the Water Cures by making a donation. Even small donations are welcome.
He is a true innovator and continues to create, both art, help people as well as creating his inventions.
If you would like to help Jonathan help others, the first way would be to buy or encourage someone to buy one of his paintings.
You could also give to one of his charities, by donation, feel free to contact him at any time. He is here to help you, if he can. In the future, we hope to auction his paintings, sculptures and photographs to help raise money to meet his goals of helping others. There is so much to do. Come and be a part of it all.
Pen. Pencil and Ink
If I sent you this post card, if you enjoyed the message, please fell free to reach out to me.